Sunday, October 16, 2005

Small Business Online Solutions

I have always tried to find ways to earn a living other than the normal 9 to 5 jobs. When I discovered that you could make a living or even build a business online, I began my quest. I began to learn about website building, online marketing and even search engine optimization.

Then I realized that this internet thing is a very dynamic phenomena.

If you just would like to learn or read about some techniques or strategies, well that is the only thing you'll get. That's why I tried to apply as much as possible of what I have come to learn.

One thing let to another and finally I was able to put up my own site. It's a very basic site, nothing fancy. I do hope the information that I share here will really benefit those who want to start a business on the internet.
I called it Small Business Online Solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home