Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Better Online Marketplace

I had just came back from a rather long holiday - for about two weeks. And I just updated my site on online marketplace. Lately, people have been complaining that they cannot really make a decent profit from big auction sites like ebay.com.

The competition on ebay is getting extremely stiff in most categories and it is really hard to make a profit especially for newbies. In fact a lot of sellers had made a lost. With higher and higher listing fees, just made a lot of sellers tried to find ebay alternatives marketplace.

Well newer marketplace like Pricester offer quite a promising venue for new as well as seasoned sellers. It is still free to setup a store and start accepting payment - make it very attractive for most sellers who have start selling there. You can check out my review on Pricester on my site at the link above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home